Once you have completed your McAfee Multi Access Security order, please proceed with the following instructions:
- Enter http://www.windstreambusiness.net in your browser address bar.
- Click My Account in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Windstream Online User Name and Password, the click Login.
- Click Download Windstream Security Suite powered by McAfee link.
Note: If you get an error or if you do not see the screen displayed after clicking Download/Install, follow the instructions here to learn how to get your PC ready for downloading.
- Click https://service.mcafee.com.
- Choose applicable device under I need help with.
- Choose McAfee All Access from the product dropdown list.
- Click on Preparing your Windows computer to download and install McAfee Consumer products (TS100119).
- Read and Review the End License Agreement.
- Click Download once you have agreed to the End License Agreement.
- Click Run to begin the downloading process.
- Click Download.
If you experience problems downloading Windstream Multi-Access Security System, contact the Windstream Help Desk at (888) 292-3827.
- Microsoft Windows 10*, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.0 or higher
- Apple iOS 8 or later
*Windows Enterprise not supported
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac OS only)
Required for Anti-Spam Toolbar
- Windows Mail
- Thunderbird 5.0+
- McAfee Anti-Spam also supports other POP3 email clients (without SSL) and web accounts.
Internet Connection Required
- A high-speed connection is recommended.